Canada is home to millions of visitors each year. In fact, more than 35 million people visit Canada every year to enjoy the many opportunities our country has to offer, including visiting family and friends.
If you wish to come to Canada for a temporary purpose like a vacation, or to visit family or friends, you may need a Temporary Resident Visa, unless you are a citizen from a visa exempt country like the USA or Australia.
5 Main Documents You Will Need With Your Travel Visa Forms
There are five major documents you are required to show when applying for a travel visa. Note that each immigration case is a little different depending on your specific situation, but generally you should have the following documentation when applying for a Temporary Resident Visa in Canada:
- Proof of your ties to your home country
- Proof of funds for your visit to Canada
- ID such as a passport or county resident card
- A letter of invitation from the person inviting you to come to Canada
- Proof that you will be staying in Canada only on a temporary basis
Other Important Temporary Resident Visa Information
In order to qualify for a Temporary Resident Visa, individuals must show the officer that they meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, and that they will be in Canada for a temporary stay.
Individuals Must Also:
- Satisfy an officer that they will leave Canada at the end of their stay
- Show that they have enough money to maintain themselves and their family members in Canada and to return home
- Not intend to work or study in Canada (unless authorized to do so)
- Have no record of criminal activity
- Not be a risk to the security of Canada
- Be in good health (complete a medical examination if required)
How Chalo Canada Can Help You Secure A Travel Visa
While the procedures for applying for a visitor visa may seem uncomplicated, some applicants apply without seeking any help from an immigration lawyer, thinking that they can do it themselves.
For visitor visa applications, there is actually a higher risk of refusal in cases where the application is not properly prepared. The standards are very high. We find that the number one reason why applications are denied is due to forms not being correctly filled out. It is a shame when someone can not fulfill their dreams because of one missed dotted “i” or crossed “t”.
- Expert advice on complete process stage wise
- Visa documentation
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives upon receiving the signed service agreement copy
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary
- Corresponding with the department, on your behalf, if required
- Post landing, traveling and settling assistance
You can increase your chances at getting an approval on your travel visa applications with the assistance of professional immigration experts from Chalo Canada.